WE WORK IN THE CLOUD, BUT THE SKY IS YOUR LIMIT - COME JOIN US!
We require an ETL Developer to work with our data analysts and technical team to integrate new software packages into our data warehouses.
The position presents an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic SME comprising of a team of expert technologists and seasoned retail professionals. As a Tableau Developer, you will participate in building a business from the ground up and help introduce this breakthrough technology for distributors and dealers.
Provide development support by primarily focusing on agile and innovative solutions for data collection, manipulation, and presentation to the industry experts in the organisation.
- Connecting to data sources and ascertaining where and what the data represents
- Manipulating and cleaning data to eliminate errors
- Exporting data to format compatible with agile data warehouses
- Managing performance of ETL and Data Warehouses.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Using latest Extract/Transform/Load (ETL) technology, collect customer data via SQL database queries/WebAPIs/other sources and load into our Data Warehouse.
- Query optimisation/tuning and monitor overall database performance.
- Understand and cleanse the data into a meaningful format to create industry solution.
- Work with our industry experts to present data in a format that allows them to achieve maximum flexibility and results.
- Develop high quality and innovative data outputs for use in BI solutions and interactive dashboards based on direction from our industry experts.
- Use of Data discovery and data enriching processes to provide maximum value to Industry solution.
- Maintain accuracy and integrity of data.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- BSc in Computer Science /Data Analytics or an equivalent.
- Min 3 years Microsoft SQL Server development experience.
- Some experience in data focused applications, SQL solutions, BI Solutions. Eg Tableau/Qlik.
- Agile Systems Analysis and Design.
- Any experience of Clover ETL, SSIS, Alteryx, Data Warehouses, Business Intelligence tools would be an advantage.
- Any experience knowledge of Information Security Technology/Standards (ISO 27001)/ Legislation (GDPR) would be an advantage.
Fluency in written and verbal English
Minimum of 3 years’ experience
Salary CA$ 67,000
- Income Protection Insurance.
- Health Insurance
- Share Options
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Attractive prospect to progress your career further as our company grows.
ABOUT REAL WORLD ANALYTICS
Real World Analytics (RWA) is a Dublin (Ireland) based Data Analytics company. We transform how head office retail managers improve the business performance of their companies with our Decision Support Solution. The Cloud solution is primarily based on Data Analytics tools combined with our deep market knowledge. RWA have customers in Ireland and the UK in the retail, pharmacy, and automotive sectors with an annualised recurring revenue heading for €2.5M.
In 2020 as part of its international expansion, the company set up an international office in the Annapolis Valley in Nova Scotia to develop the North American marketplace for its Automotive solution.
WHY CHOOSE TO WORK WITH US
Teamwork is part of our core. We seek purpose in everything we do and aren’t afraid to ask challenging questions along the way. We understand the complexity of simplicity and believe that less is more when it comes to our solution.
We have an innovative and high-performance culture where we encourage, and reward creativity and teamwork and we have fun while we do it.
Candidates MUST submit a written letter with CV outlining why they are suitable for the position. Send to: email@example.com