We are seeking an ambitious individual with creative flair, originality, aesthetic sense and the ability to visually present complex messages into simple designs, who will play their part in the continuous growth of the company.
The company requires a Visual Marketing Executive to work within a small team.
Reporting to the CEO who is responsible for marketing the candidate we are seeking will be an enthusiastic, flexible self-starter with at least 2 years’ experience. You will be responsible for delivery of graphic design and other marketing tasks.
- Develop and integrate visual communications while effectively targeting different demographic groups and industries.
- Proofread content to ensure accuracy in entirety
- Work with printers and third party companies to co-ordinate a media schedule and ensure superior quality outputs on finished products.
- You will research, blog and create marketing content.
- You will be involved in event planning and website and social media management.
- Produce work within required brand specifications.
- Collaborate with the Business Development team to create engaging campaigns that effectively communicate the benefits of our products and services.
- You are educated to Honours Degree Level or higher in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Marketing or relevant degree.
- You have a minimum of 1 year experience in a graphic design role, although high calibre graduates may be considered. Marketing experience is preferred.
- You are proficient in using Adobe Suite (including Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) Nice to have: Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects
- You are proficient in Microsoft office
- Web design knowledge is desirable.
- You possess excellent decision making, prioritisation and organisation skills.
- You have a high attention to detail.
- High initiative and self-motivation.
- Willingness and availability to travel on Company business when required.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
- You are Fluent in oral and written English.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite, Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and will be between $40,000 CA and $48,000
Income Protection Insurance, health cover and contributory pension scheme are part of the package. In addition, a share options scheme is in place.
Attractive prospect to progress your career further as our company grows.
We only review candidates who submit a written letter outlining why they are suitable for the position. RWA is an equal opportunity employer.
ABOUT REAL WORLD ANALYTICS
Real World Analytics (RWA) is a Dublin (Ireland) based Data Analytics company. We transform how head office retail managers improve the business performance of their companies with our Decision Support Solution. The Cloud solution is primarily based on Data Analytics tools combined with our deep market knowledge. RWA have customers in Ireland and the UK in the retail, pharmacy, and automotive sectors. As part of its international expansion, we recently set up an international office in the Annapolis Valley in Nova Scotia to develop the North American marketplace for its Automotive solution.
WHY CHOOSE TO WORK WITH US
Teamwork is part of our core. We seek purpose in everything we do and aren’t afraid to ask challenging questions along the way. We understand the complexity of simplicity and believe that less is more.
You will assist with the creation and implementation of content to support the marketing strategy.
Graphic design is just one element of the whole marketing process. With Real World Analytics you will expand your expertise and can build your career to become a dynamic marketing professional.
We have an innovative and high performance culture where we encourage and reward creativity and teamwork, and we have fun while we do it! This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company that comprises a team of expert technologists and seasoned professionals.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org