WE WORK IN THE CLOUD, BUT THE SKY IS YOUR LIMIT - COME JOIN US
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
We are seeking an ambitious individual who will participate in accelerating business growth by introducing our SaaS solution to industry. There is support from the senior executives and the marketing department. This is a fantastic opportunity for a salesperson with a few years’ experience in business solution sales to work with a company that has a great product and reputation.
DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES
- Collaborating with the CEO you will take responsibility for the entire sales cycle.
- To assist you in the sales process you will have the benefit of working with our experienced customer success team to gain a deep understanding of how our solution benefits the customer.
- You will be working with marketing on lead generation, representing the company at marketing and networking events and meeting with prospects.
- You will seek out and create sales opportunities in our target sectors which involves consulting with prospects to understand their requirements and aligning our solutions and services accordingly.
- Responsibility will lie with you for preparation and delivery of sales presentations, demonstrations, solution proposal and responses to tenders.
- You will be expected to maintain a sales plan, be accountable for your pipeline and provide forecasting to the business through our Salesforce platform.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience sourcing, negotiating, and closing sales.
- In your career to date you have demonstrated success in consistently exceeding sales and personal goals and targets.
- You are an excellent listener but also an influencer who can persuade and negotiate thus engendering trust.
- You know you are an accomplished communicator be it written, verbal or as a presenter
- You possess sound business acumen with the expertise to construct commercials proposals, and to negotiate to close.
- You are Fluent in oral and written English.
- Flexibility on your part is a must as travel will be required in this key position. However, you will primarily be based in Dublin. Covid travel restrictions currently mean working from home and no travel to customers.
- You are authorised to work in Ireland and can attend an interview at your own cost in Dublin unless Covid restrictions apply then the interviews will be carried out online.
- Salary on offer is €60,000 with OTE of €80,000 with no Cap.
- Health Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance.
- Death in Service insurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- All travel expenses are covered.
- Attractive prospect to progress your career further as our sales team grow.
- After probation you will be invited to join the Company Employee Share Option Scheme.
ABOUT REAL WORLD ANALYTICS
Real World Analytics (RWA) is an Irish scaling company. We transform how head office retail managers improve the business performance of their companies with our Data Analytics/BI Solution. The Cloud solution is primarily based on Data Analytics tools combined with our deep market knowledge. RWA have customers in Ireland and the UK in the retail, pharmacy, and automotive sectors and is in the process of entering the North American market.
The company is well funded for further growth and requires a Dynamic Business Development Executive to work alongside the Business Development and Marketing team.
WHY CHOOSE TO WORK WITH US
Teamwork is part of our core. We seek purpose in everything we do and aren’t afraid to ask challenging questions along the way. We understand the complexity of simplicity and believe that less is more when it comes to our solution.
We have an innovative and high performance culture where we encourage, and reward creativity and teamwork and we have fun while we do it. This is a unique opportunity to join a successful SME which comprises a team of expert technologists and seasoned professionals.