JOB TYPE: PERMANENT
SALARY: €50-000 to €55,000 per annum
You will report to the COO. The role will primarily be to manage its growing Irish & international retail pharmacy customer base. RWA provides a business service to our customers using their data. It is offered as Software As a Service (SAAS) in the Cloud. The ‘Customer Success Manager’ (CSM), assists with the onboarding of new customers and ensures existing customers maximise the value of their subscription thus ensuring subscription renewal. Our hands-on customer success team is a critical aspect of our customers’ overall experience.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES
When RWA acquire a new customer, your responsibility will be to agree priorities with them to improve their operational performance around dispensing, claims, stock, buying and other operational drivers. Your long-term objective will be help them develop their business through business development activities including focus around patients.
We are seeking an individual who displays the ability to work effectively cross-functionally with our Sales, Product Development and Technical Support teams. They must be highly organised with the ability to multi-task, handle different customer projects and display good communication skills. The candidate will demonstrate an ability to achieve the best results for our customers by leading insightful and valuable on boarding discussions based on an understanding of their business and current work practices.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Design success plans and use training to prescribe, drive and manage new & existing customers
- Conduct meaningful on boarding sessions
- Accurately record the customers business requirements to facilitate execution of the optimal solution by RWA technical teams
- Promote and encourage use of RWA’s management suite or modules
- Manage support escalations by working cross functionally
- Experience in retail/pharmacy trade would be preferable although not essential.
- 2 -5 years’ experience in a proactive post sales customer support function is a requisite.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL DEMONSTRATE.
- High degree of organisation, efficiency, urgency and follow through on program planning and execution.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to diverse audience.
- Comfortable operating tactically while thinking and executing strategically.
- Excel in a collaborative, team environment while able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficiencies in Microsoft office programs essential.
- Experience in a head office of a multistore retailer will be an advantage
- Fluent English Speaker
- Entitlement to work in Ireland
- Salary 50,000-55,000
- Income Protection Insurance.
- Health Insurance
- Share Options
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Attractive prospect to progress your career further as our company grows.
ABOUT REALWORLD ANALYTICS
RWA is a thriving data analytics company based in Ballymount, Dublin 24 who currently employ 33 people. We transform how head office retail managers improve the business performance of their companies with our Cloud based Decision Support Solution. RWA is an SME with an annualised recurring revenue over 2,000,000 euro.
The company is well funded for further growth and is seeking a dynamic individual to add to their Customer Success team.
HOW WE HAVE BUILT OUR SUCCESS TO DATE
The Cloud solution is primarily based on data analytics tools combined with our deep market knowledge. RWA have customers in Ireland and the UK, in the retail and pharmacy sectors. Over 500 pharmacies, dispersed throughout 30 groups in Ireland and the UK and an additional 10 groups consisting of 100 retail shops trust RWA to help drive their business forward.
WHY CHOOSE TO WORK WITH US
Teamwork is part of our core. We seek purpose in everything we do and aren’t afraid to ask challenging questions along the way. We understand the complexity of simplicity and believe that less is more.
We have an innovative and high-performance culture where we encourage and reward creativity and teamwork, and we have fun while we do it! This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company that has just raised equity investment and comprises a team of expert technologists and seasoned professionals.
Candidates MUST submit a written letter with CV outlining why they are suitable for the position. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org