Reporting to the CEO who is responsible for marketing the candidate we are seeking will be an enthusiastic, flexible self-starter with at least 5 years’ experience. You will be responsible for managing our in-house graphics designer.
- Prepare marketing strategy and budget in collaboration with other company executives.
- Plan marketing and branding objectives.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms including social, website, and print.
- Create compelling visual and written communications that drive end users to take action, share, and engage with content.
- Manage online relationship with customer base (newsletters, announcements, news, etc.).
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Design online and print ads and publications.
- Ensure consistency of brand messages across all media.
- Collaborate with sales to develop strategic partnership activities and lead generation.
- Maintain accurate marketing & events files for reference and audit purposes.
- Plan events and travel to various shows and events as required to act as on-site coordinator.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3rd level degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Events Management or similar is essential.
- 5 years marketing experience in a similar role is essential.
- Digital Marketing (Google Ads, Google Analytics, SEO, Social, Email) and Event Management experience is desirable.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills.
- High initiative and self-motivation.
- Willingness and availability to travel on Company business when required.
- Enthusiastic, "can do" work ethic
- You must be fluent in oral and written English
- You are authorised to work in Ireland, and able to attend an interview in Dublin.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite, Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and will be between €30,000 and €40,000.
- Income Protection Insurance is provided.
- An Employee Share Option Scheme (ESOS) is currently being rolled out.
- Attractive prospect to progress your career further as our company grows.
We only review candidates who submit a written letter outlining why they are suitable for the position. Please send your application to email@example.com
RWA is an equal opportunity employer.
About Real World Analytics
Real World Analytics is a thriving data analytics company based in Dublin 12. We transform how head office retail managers improve the business performance of their companies with our Decision Support Solution. The Cloud solution is primarily based on data analytics tools combined with our deep market knowledge. RWA have customers in Ireland and the UK, in the retail, pharmacy and automotive sector.