We are seeking an individual who will participate in helping the team to grow and support our activities. Reporting to the founder responsible for business development, the candidate we are seeking will be an enthusiastic, flexible self-starter with at least 2-5 years’ experience of office management. Some bookkeeping knowledge would be an advantage.
- Support the business development director
- Assist with Board Meeting packs using Decision Time software
- Preparation of minutes, letters, presentations and reports.
- Procurement of office materials, organising maintenance and office cleaning
- Negotiating and monitoring facility contracts and other third party suppliers—security, cleaning, mobile phones, insurances
- Organising staff / team building events
- General Office Management duties—reception, maintaining meeting rooms, post handling, greeting guests
- Travel Bookings and Itinerary creation
- Directors’ expenses
- Light filing and typing duties
- Ensure that the company is health and safety compliant
- Act as support to the HR function
- Ad hoc projects and tasks
- You will be required to document processes and be constantly seeking ways to improve them.
This is a great opportunity with a dynamic company who are growing their team. A key benefit of this role is that you have the opportunity develop your career with us.
- You must be fluent in oral and written English
- You are authorised to work in Ireland, and able to attend an interview in Dublin.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite, Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and will be between €30,000 and €40,000.
- Income Protection Insurance is provided.
- An Employee Share Option Scheme (ESOS) is currently being rolled out.
- Attractive prospect to progress your career further as our company grows.
We only review candidates who submit a written letter outlining why they are suitable for the position. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
RWA is an equal opportunity employer.
About Real World Analytics
Real World Analytics is a thriving data analytics company based in Dublin 12. We transform how head office retail managers improve the business performance of their companies with our Decision Support Solution. The Cloud solution is primarily based on data analytics tools combined with our deep market knowledge. RWA have customers in Ireland and the UK, in the retail, pharmacy and automotive sector.