Competitive Salary plus benefits including healthcare cover, pension, and share options.
Job Type: Permanent, fulltime.
- Windows Server administration (Resource monitoring, access management, software updates)
- Office 365 / Azure Active Directory
- Tableau Server Administration & Upgrades
- Optimise Technology Stack to eliminate bottlenecks & improve performance.
- Implement and monitor system and application backups.
- Manage company-wide VPNs.
- Liaise with external vendors/suppliers on hardware and software procurement/support.
- Take the lead to keep our ISO27001 certification and look at further certifications
- Review/Update standard operating procedures and/or security policies.
- Documentation and change management.
- Maintain asset inventories for hardware and software.
- Internal security monitoring and auditing.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Third level qualification in Information Technology or related field
- Post Grad in Security related course or willingness to achieve one with our support
- A minimum of 3 years IT Experience
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working on IT Security and a familiarity with ISO27001 and/or GDPR
- Experience working with SQL Server and/or ETL tools (CloverDX/SSIS etc.)
- Experience working with Tableau from an installation/configuration/support perspective
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION.
- You must be fluent in oral and written English
- You are authorised to work in Ireland, and able to attend an interview in Dublin.
- Salary offered will be in the range of €50,000 - €65,000 negotiable and commensurate with experience.
- Income Protection, Health Insurance and pension is provided following successful probation period.
- An Employee Share Option Scheme (ESOS) is currently being rolled out.
- Attractive prospect to progress your career further as our company grows.
Please submit a written letter together with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you are suitable for the position.
ABOUT REAL WORLD ANALYTICS
Real World Analytics is a thriving data analytics company based in Dublin 12 who currently employ 28 people. RWA transform how head office retail managers improve the business performance of their companies with our Decision Support Solution. The Cloud solution is primarily based on data analytics tools combined with our deep market knowledge. The business has an annualised recurring revenue of €2.5M with customers in Ireland, UK & Canada, in the retail, pharmacy and automotive sector. We are about to embark on an exciting phase which will include working on some international projects.
The company requires a Systems Administrator/ Information Security Engineer to support the company’s growth and expansion plans. Reporting to the Systems Architect the individual we are seeking will be an enthusiastic, flexible self-starter with at least 3 years’ experience in an IT Support/Administrator environment.
WHY CHOOSE TO WORK WITH US
This is a great opportunity for someone that has good system administration experience that would like to develop a career in Information Security. We are prepared to support you in your journey in an ISO27001 environment, learning about data protection whilst getting a good flavour of Data Analytics too.
There is huge potential for development & career growth for a candidate that is interested in learning and widening their skill base into information security with a relevant supported education package.
We have an innovative and high performance culture where we encourage and reward creativity and teamwork, and we have fun while we do it! This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company and comprises a team of expert technologists and seasoned professionals.
Teamwork is part of our core. We seek purpose in everything we do and are not afraid to ask challenging questions along the way. We understand the complexity of simplicity and believe that less is more.