40K-50K plus benefits including healthcare cover, pension, and share options.
Job Type: Permanent, fulltime.
- Windows Server administration (Resource monitoring, access management, software updates)
- Google Gsuite Admin
- Work with the ETL team and/or Tableau developers to manage customer data and report distribution.
- Implement and monitor system and application backups
- Manage company-wide VPN
- Liaise with external vendors/suppliers on hardware and software procurement/support
- Take the lead to keep our ISO27001 certification and look at further certifications
- Review/Update standard operating procedures and/or security policies.
- Documentation and change management.
- Maintain asset inventories for hardware and software.
- Internal security monitoring and auditing.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- Post Grad in Security related course
- A minimum of 3-5 years IT Experience
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working on IT Security and a familiarity with ISO27001 and/or GDPR
- Experience working with SQL Server and/or ETL tools (CloverDX/ SSIS etc.)
- Experience working with Tableau from an installation/configuration/support perspective
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION.
- You must be fluent in oral and written English
- You are authorised to work in Ireland, and able to attend an interview in Dublin.
- Salary will be in the range of €40,000 - €50,000 negotiable and commensurate with experience.
- Income Protection, Health Insurance and pension is provided following successful probation period.
- An Employee Share Option Scheme (ESOS) is currently being rolled out.
- Attractive prospect to progress your career further as our company grows.
Please submit a written letter together with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you are suitable for the position.
ABOUT REAL WORLD ANALYTICS
Real World Analytics is a thriving data analytics company based in Dublin 12 who currently employ 28 people. RWA transform how head office retail managers improve the business performance of their companies with our Decision Support Solution. The Cloud solution is primarily based on data analytics tools combined with our deep market knowledge. The business has an annualised recurring revenue of €2.5M.
RWA have customers in Ireland and the UK, Europe & North America, in the retail, pharmacy and automotive sector.
The company requires a Systems Administrator/ Information Security Manager to support the company’s growth and expansion plans. Reporting to the Systems Architect we are seeking an enthusiastic, flexible self-starter with at least 5 years’ experience.
WHY CHOOSE TO WORK WITH US
Teamwork is part of our core. We seek purpose in everything we do and are not afraid to ask challenging questions along the way. We understand the complexity of simplicity and believe that less is more.
We have an innovative and high performance culture where we encourage and reward creativity and teamwork, and we have fun while we do it! This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company and comprises a team of expert technologists and seasoned professionals.