WE WORK IN THE CLOUD, BUT THE SKY IS YOUR LIMIT - COME JOIN US!
Job Category: Trainee Data Analyst
Job Type: Fulltime/Permanent
Have you just completed a degree in Business or STEM related discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths?
Are you a storyteller who understands visualization techniques and design principals?
Do you have an aptitude to develop awareness of data relationships and connection, work flows, profiling and characterisation?
Do you want to build your skills in the area of data wrangling, modelling, quality, governance and business impact assessment then?
If the above sound like you then this is an excellent opportunity to start your career under the tutelage of leaders in Data Analysis!
Real World Analytics is seeking a dynamic individual to add to their Automotive team. The primary function of the role will be to utilize a mix of analytical and creative skills to discover and present insights from complex data sets in an easy-to-understand, digestible way using interactive, best-in-class visualisation tools and methods
The successful candidate will work closely with our Customer Success Team to elicit their requirements, analyse, cleanse and transform relevant data sources in preparation for building workbooks and dashboards. Working closely with our customers and industry experts, the candidate will design, deliver and maintain visualizations to bring our customers business insights to light via data storytelling, in an iterative/agile manner.
- Learn Tableau to at least Jedi level.
- Work closely with Customer Success to gain a sound understanding of the project’s goals and requirements.
- Collaborate with the business to discover and visualize insights which can drive actions
- Design, build, enhance and maintain dashboards in an enterprise environment
- Create/design storyboards for visualization
- Identify, cleanse and transform data from a variety of sources (structured and unstructured data)
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Business or STEM area.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organised and demonstrating an ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a multi-task and multi-focus environment
- Must be proficient in Power Point, Excel and Outlook software packages
- Fluent English Speaker
Salary €30,000 per annum
- Income Protection Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Share Options
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Attractive prospect to progress your career further as our company grows
ABOUT REAL WORLD ANALYTICS
Real World Analytics (RWA) is an Irish based tech SME based in Ballymount Dublin 12 who currently employ 32 people. RWA transforms how head office retail managers dramatically improve their business performance with RWA’s Decision Support Solution in the Cloud. The Cloud solution is primarily based on Data Analytics tools combined with our deep retail knowledge. The business is past the start-up stage with an annualised recurring revenue heading for €2.5 M. Over 50 companies throughout Ireland and the UK trust RWA to help drive their business forward. In 2021 we opened an office in Nova Scotia, Canada to service the North American market.
The position presents an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic SME comprising of a team of expert technologists and seasoned retail professionals. As Trainee Tableau Developer, you will participate in building a business from the ground up and help introduce this breakthrough technology for distributors and dealers.
WHY WORK WITH US
Teamwork is part of our core. We seek purpose in everything we do and aren’t afraid to ask challenging questions along the way. We understand the complexity of simplicity and believe that less is more.
We have an innovative and high-performance culture where we encourage and reward creativity and teamwork, and we have fun while we do it! This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company that has just raised equity investment and comprises a team of expert technologists and seasoned professionals.
As a data analyst intern you will participate in building a business from the ground up and help introduce this breakthrough technology for retailers.