NHS Insights: NHS Pharmacy Data
Pharmacy business is all about what is happening locally, but all too often, store managers or leadership teams can miss critical changes to their local customer base. Prescribers change prescribing habits, and the direction of their scripts can change. Competing pharmacies in your area can bring in initiatives that adversely affect the items coming into your pharmacy, which you can miss. This is where RWA Pharmacy's NHS Insights BI solution comes in.
The NHS publishes prescriber and payment data every month which can help you understand what is happening in your area, but it is in a format that is difficult to interpret. This is where RWA Pharmacy comes in. We make it really easy for you to see what is happening so that you can react in minutes. The very best managers will use the information to proactively improve their business, by targeting the needs of the local community and customer base.
Our Local Insight business intelligence (BI) solution includes:
- Regular customer data reports, which are emailed directly to you.
- Automated customer data consolidation and visualisation, so that the insights are accessible and actionable.
- Useful insights which you can use in minutes to tweak selling, merchandising, and even longer-term strategies.
- Protect your competitive positioning amongst other local pharmacies.
- Save time on data reporting and interpretation, so you can dedicate more time to planning ahead and meeting your short and long-term business goals.
See your item growth and item trends
See whether your items are up or down over a month, 3 months, or even 12 months. With on-demand customer and sales data, you can plan strategies for the future, based on changing historical trends. This innovative BI service will allow you, or your pharmacy group, to win more items through benchmarking.
See your prescriber changes
- See where prescribers' other items are going.
- See which prescribers' are most important to you, and your pharmacy business.
- Win more items by becoming more proactive and reacting to prescriber changes.
RWA’s NHS National Insights service has given us real, localised data so we can take targeted actions to grow our business. With nearly 200 pharmacies, RWA data helps us to focus in on what is important and measure the success of the actions we take.
- Andrew Gibb, Head of Healthcare Operations, Superdrug Stores Plc
Our results with RWA shows the importance of using modern tools and systems to make our processes more efficient, what was previously a problem area is now dealt with very efficiently, adding to the bottom line and freeing up resources in branches and Branch Support Centre to concentrate on higher value efforts in a challenging pharmacy environment.
- David Vanns, Director of Operations, H I Weldrick Ltd
CEO/CFO Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for all your branches
- Items and Items Growth for the last – Month, 3 Months, 6 Months & 12 Months
- Services and Services Growth for the last – Month, 3 Months, 6 Months & 12 Months
- Nominations and EPS2 Repeats (England only) for the last – Month,
- 3 Months, 6 Months & 12 Months
- Exception reporting, showing your top 5 (configurable) branches and bottom
- 5 branches by each of the KPIs above
- Summary of each of the above by Area/Regional Manager
For groups of 30 or more branches, the Local insights service is kicked off with a half-day work shop to define your exact needs.
The reports are delivered monthly (quarterly for Scotland, but covering every month).
Area or Regional Manager Reports
- A copy of each branch report
- KPIs for each of their branches as per the CEO/CFO reports above
- Exception reporting, showing your top 2 (configurable) branches and bottom 2 branches by each of the KPIs above
Discount for an upgrade to Real World Analytics PMR data based Decision Support Service (DSS). 5% off DSS Subscription.
Get a sneak peek into your own report
Fill out your details, and we will send you the first two pages of this report for your own pharmacy free of charge.