The Hierarchy of Dealer Sales Needs
We work with you to ensure each business driver is executed in the most efficient way to boost profitability. Leaving you with thinking time for strategic planning.
Self-Management at dealer function level comes when everyone has the right information, in the right format, at the right time so that they can manage their own areas. Benchmarking your dealers across Operational, Business Development and Customer Focus area gets everyone pulling together.
Top performing dealer groups drive their business performance by putting in the processes to tackle these areas. Some groups do not consistently manage this lucrative area.
It can be hard to get insights into customer behaviour but with modern data analytics tools, this can cut through the noise to see retention rates, conversion and upsell rates and trends showing areas worthy of new focus.
Every dealership works hard at some of these areas. But without the information in the right hands at the right time, it’s difficult to recognise and address all of the issues therefore you do not get to all of the profit.
New and Used Sales
- Improve the performance of your sales team by benchmarking
- Increase your sales and margin by managing your discounts
- Better manage your sales channel mix and increase your overall sales
- Stay focused by seeing how you are performing against your target
- Manage cashflow better by seeing how much capital is tied up in vehicle stock
- Focus sales efforts based on an aged stock summary view of your dealership
- Better manage your stock by identifying what is over and under stocked
- See the age of stock in each franchise point